The Easy Way To Learn Chinese
Our Top Recommendation - Rocket Chinese
- Improve your résumé and professional career prospects
- Meet and communicate with new Chinese speaking friends
- Travel to China and other Chinese speaking countries
- Learn to speak Chinese with your children and friends
Click Here To Visit The Rocket Chinese Website
To learn Chinese easily, it's important that you have the right tools, the best information and enough focus to carry you through the learning process. Since language is the mainstay of human communication, it's essential that you get as much Chinese knowledge in the subconscious part of your brain as possible.
Your aim as a Chinese learner is to get as many words/phrases/sentences as you can into your head and in tune with your English so that you don't have to think about what you're saying. True fluency will come when you don't need to translate between English and Chinese, and your Chinese comes to you just as easily as your English.
So with this in mind, the easy way to learn Chinese is to obviously try and get as much of what you learn into your brain as possible. The more knowledge you can store that will come to you naturally (without thinking about it), the easier your learning will be.
Now, it's easy for us to write this and talk about how getting knowledge into your mind is paramount to learning Chinese but what's the best and easiest way to do that? How do we suggest you get what you learn as deep into your mind as possible?
Well, from personal experience, this is the best method to learn Chinese easily:
- Learn the basics with a Chinese course/program. This is essential to your success with Chinese. If you don't get a foundation of knowledge secured in your mind, then anything you pick up after this stage has a chance of not making sense at all.
This is done with a Chinese course such as Rocket Chinese, which teaches you in a simple, step-by-step fashion, everything you need to know to speak Chinese confidently. It basically holds your hand and guides you through the basics up to intermediate level, which means you should be able to start and hold a basic conversation with a fluent Chinese speaker.
- Practice what you've learned and grow your skills exponentially. This basically means "get out there and talk to some people fluent in Chinese." The course should give you the knowledge to be able to hold a conversation, but this is all about building your confidence and learning more from other people.
It's surprising what you pick up subliminally from just speaking to people in Chinese. It's truly a great way to multiply your knowledge and ability. The best way to do this would be through such activities as speaking to Chinese speaking restaurant workers when you go to a restaurant, etc.
- Enjoy your Chinese and try to improve every single day. People everywhere are always improving their grammar and vocabulary no matter if they've spoken a language for 5 or 50 years. Just speak Chinese for at least 30 minutes every day and you should find yourself improving!
And that's it. In really simple terms, there are three steps to learning Chinese easily. It does involve a bit of work but if you enjoy what you're doing, then you should definitely get this language under your belt.
Remember, it's all about learning something enough to make it natural and not something that has to be thought about constantly. Rocket Chinese has adapted their computer software to do something like this. To see it in action, take a look at their homepage here.